Wednesday, March 5, 2014

We need sun and heat to kill the germs!

I have been thoroughly enjoying my time at home. I really would like to get outside more but it's been so cold. I have picked up a flu bug along the way which made think think I should be working on my immune system after radiation. I was taking so much medication.

Sleep is still an issue for me. I can't seem to break the habit of waking at 2am and then my mind starts thinking of things to do. Feeling crappy, and not sleeping well are not fun a combination.

Not much else to say.  I'm tired of talking about the Big "C" and having people look at me like I'm walking death. I know my reality. I'm trying hard to stay positive but I don't know how to deal with this. I am still of the mindset to appreciate each day ( especially if it gets warmer ). I have my moments that I feel like I'm looking over my shoulder. For today, even if I don't feel great I will appreciate today and be gentle with myself. Hope you do as well. Just imagine what you are able to do with the time you have?


3 comments:

  1. When your morning dawns winter, cold, sharp and blasting may Spring arrive in your afternoon, warmth, daffodils, fragrance of earth and...hope.
    (Blessings from Kelowna, BC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know you this is . Red pants still holding up?

    ReplyDelete